Big mousse-take: This image, which has begun circulating on social media on Tuesday, shows a mystery woman, believed to be from Eastern Europe, who mixed up hair mousse with builders’ foam and ended up in hospital
This picture proves once and for all how important it is to read the label on the can.
It shows a mystery woman who reportedly ended up in A&E after confusing her hair mousse with a can of expanding builder’s foam.
The image, believed to have been taken at a hospital somewhere in Eastern Europe, has been widely shared on social media on Tuesday.
She can be seen sitting in a waiting room looking understandably unhappy with her situation with a giant solid helmet of polyurethane foam on her head.
Twigs and leaves are stuck to the foam, leading to speculation that there might be more to the picture, as seen in The Sun, than a simple mistaken spray can.
Expanding polyurethane foam has a number of uses in DIY situations – although ‘hair product’ is not one of them
Builders’ and at-home-handymen used the foam for everything from preventing leaks, to filling gaps during construction and holding items in place.
Source: Daily Mail